|About Us||Trading Platform||Access To Finance||Green Knowledge Institute||Contact Us||African DNAs Resource Centre|
The Green Knowledge Institute offers advisory services for government ministries, private sector, project owners and developers, and other stakeholders. These include:
- Carbon markets general (CDM / Voluntary)
- Government policy review and alignment
- Assessing financial projects for environmental impacts
- Mainstreaming climate change into national and organizational documents / strategies
- Facilitation of linkages to green property development, conservation farming practices,
renewable energy products, etc.
- CDM / Voluntary market methodology development
- Assessment of national carbon footprints
- Development of university and other educational curricula
For more information on these services, or to find out how the GKI can tailor guidance for your organization, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.