|About Us||Trading Platform||Access To Finance||Green Knowledge Institute||Contact Us||African DNAs Resource Centre|
The USAID PROFIT project has been instrumental in providing the Africa Carbon Credit Exchange with early and ongoing support in the form of seed funding and expertise across a range of key issues.
The Government of Norway has generously provided early capitalisation for the Green Technology Credit Enhancement Fund.
In addition to these key partners, ACCE is grateful for the support of a range of key institutions who consulted with ACCE extensively on the structure and vision of the Exchange. These include:
- Ministry of Tourism, Environment and Natural Resources (Zambia)
- Zambian CDM Designated National Authority
- Governments of Denmark and Finland
- UNEP Risoe
- University of Cambridge
- Lusaka Stock Exchange
- Zambia Agricultural and Commodities Exchange
- Conservation Farming Unit (Zambia)
- Centre for Energy, Environment and Engineering of Zambia (CEEEZ)
- Zambian financial sector, including banks, insurance companies, pension funds
- Various universities and research centres
Interested in supporting ACCE? Some ways to get involved:
- Serve as a broker within Africa
- Contribute technical expertise as a Resource on Call
- Partner with the Green Knowledge Institute on curriculum, training or methodology development
- Invest in high return, commercially viable, environmentally sound low-carbon projects via the Low Carbon Africa Fund Portfolio
- Support ACCE directly with operational or grant funding, in-kind donations, or pro bono legal and advisory services
- Partner with ACCE to develop our Conservation Agriculture programme
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.